JIS Sussex Lindfield Black Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail
UK Delivery Information
FREE DELIVERY NEXT DAY
FREE UK mainland delivery on small items. Large items will incur a charge.
Next day delivery for orders placed before 2pm on selected products
JIS Sussex Lindfield Black Edition Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail
JIS Lindfield is a large gaped stainless steel ladder heated towel rail and would be the perfect finishing touch to any kitchen, bathroom or en suite.
This rail is available with various different heating options as explained below
Available in a black finish
All JIS Sussex heated stainless steel towel rails are made from 100% stainless steel and will not rust corrode or flake compared to cheaper alternatives
JIS Stainless Steel Towel Rail Heating Options
Central Heating Only
Central heating only is the standard option with all JIS stainless steel towel rails and works off your central heating system
The unique JIS stainless steel elements used in all our electric rails are IP55 rated and designed to be minimal in appearance.
The JIS element is thermostatically regulated to ensure constant performance and to save on running costs.
Valves not required
Cylindrical Adjustable Electric Only
The cylindrical adjustable element is constructed from 100% stainless steel and is IP55 rated.
This element has four different heat settings with discreet built in Led lights to indicate the current heat setting.
Valves not required
- Height: 1275mm
- Width: 520mm
- Overall projection based on standard brackets: 117mm
- Pipe centers subtract 30mm from the width - for dual fuel pipe centers may differ
- Available in Black
- Available with standard brackets (85mm projection) or short brackets (60mm projection)
- Adjustable brackets are sold separately
- BTU: 1726
- BTU/Watt output figures quoted on all our products are based on T=60K.
- All Models are constructed from 100% stainless steel thus are suitable for any plumbing system including open/hot water systems.
- All rails are pressure tested to 12 bar at two separate stages during production.
- All rails have been fitted with half inch BSP female tapings.
- Please consult a plumber or a heating engineer to accurately calculate the output needed for your project.
- All elements used in our electric rails and dual fuel kits are heat controlled using latest thermal technology.
- Elements are fitted as standard to the right hand side of the rail/radiator and in the case of electric only, are capped on the left with a chrome plated cap; a left hand option is available on request.
- Please allow an extra 90mm at the bottom of your rail for the element.
- Length of flex is 1M long.
- All elements need to be wired to a 5 amp fuse.
- Standard elements are IP55 rated.
- Basic Adjustable elements are IP54 rated.
- Cylindrical elements are IP55 rated.
- Electric elements are guaranteed for 1year.
- JIS Sussex Lindfield Black Edition Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail
- Available with various heating options please select
- 25 year warranty on stainless steel towel rails, 5 years on valves and 1 year on elements
Whats Not Included?
- Valves not included - they are required when selecting a dual fuel kit or central heating only option
- Please click here to see our range of valves
Brochures / Documents / Specification:
Returns may be made within 14 days of delivery, for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods.
Please either email us at email@example.com or click on the link below for a returns form.
All goods must be returned to us intact, unused and in the original packaging. Should you wish for us to arrange collection of the goods the return carriage charge will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.